With so many options for math programs, it’s hard to know what to buy and where! Homeschool Buyers Co-op allows you to compare a variety of math programs – all in one place. Whether you’re shopping for online, text based, or a hands-on approach, Homeschool Buyers Co-op has the best price for homeschool math curriculum!
Paid advertorial. See our disclosure policy for details.
Best Price for Homeschool Curriculum
In a hurry? >>>SHOP HOMESCHOOL BUYERS CO-OP NOW
Homeschool Buyers Co-op has an award-winning selection of math products, including core curriculum, supplemental, practice programs, struggling learner programs, and games.
Better Prices and bigger discounts on math packages for your core curriclum – Savings up to 67%
Benefits for Shopping at Homeschool Buyers Co-op
- Compare curriculum side by side with all of the details on one page
- The most trusted and popular products
- Wide selection of online, textbook based, and hands-on math
- Build up and shop with your SmartPoints
- Best Deals on the Planet
It’s no secret that homeschool math programs can be expensive! You’ll find the hands-down best deals at Homeschool Buyers Co-op. Read on to find some of the most popular homeschool math curricula or shop now!
Online Core Math Homeschool Curriculum
Do you have a child who struggles in math?
Do they get down about it? Frustrated? Annoyed?
Losing their confidence?
Can math work end in tears?
CTCMath specializes in providing online video tutorials which take a multi-sensory approach to learning. Favorably reviewed in Cathy Duffy’s 102 Top Picks and The Old Schoolhouse Crew Review, the lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way!
The lessons are taught the traditional way, not to a “test.”
Each one of the video tutorials are taught by internationally recognized teacher, Pat Murray, who is known for teaching math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way (and in only a few minutes at a time).
Even students who struggled with math can get great results.
Some key benefits of CTCMath:
- 1,400+ animated and narrated math lessons are short and easily digested (only a few minutes each). Students can replay each lesson as many times as needed until they “get” it.
- 57,000 interactive questions to ensure students get ample instruction and practice
- Diagnostic tests to make sure your student is on track
- Instant feedback to students and regular reporting to parents
- Algebra, statistics, geometry, trigonometry, probability plus more
- Detailed progress reports for parents.
Your Co-op Savings: A 1-year student subscription to CTCMath retails for $197, but by purchasing through the Co-op, members save 60% plus get 6 bonus months plus get 500 bonus SmartPoints.
The Homeschool Buyers Co-op is pleased to present a Bonus SmartPoints Offer for Math Mammoth, a popular math curriculum and a Cathy Duffy Top 102 Picks for Homeschool Curriculum, (See Cathy’s review.).
Created by Maria Miller, a math teacher and passionate homeschool math advocate, Math Mammoth offers a comprehensive library of PDF math worktexts, workbooks, and complete math curriculum.
A Popular Choice for BUSY Homeschool Moms…
Some main features of the Math Mammoth worktexts are:
- Mathematical Concepts: By using clear explanations, lots of visual exercises and pattern exercises, Math Mammoth focuses on understanding mathematical concepts
- Mastery-oriented: concentrates fairly long on a topic, with a few topics per grade
- Number Sense: Math Mammoth emphasizes mental math and developing number sense
- Self-teaching: Practically self-teaching for kids who can read
- Drill & Practice: Not only can Math Mammoth be used as a COMPLETE curriculum, it is also great for supplement or practice for any weak areas your student needs to improve on.
Your Co-op Savings: The Co-op is pleased to give members our Low price guarantee (Details.) for Math Mammoth. Plus, members will earn a pile of SmartPoints that you can use to purchase other award-winning online curricula through the Co-op.
Textbook Based Core Math Homeschool CURRICULUM
Math in Focus (Singapore Math)
Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach is Singapore math for U.S. classrooms. It is the U.S. edition of My Pals are Here! Math, the most widely used mathematics program in Singapore classrooms today. Both programs are published by Marshall Cavendish Education (part of Times Publishing Limited) in Singapore. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is the U.S. distributor of Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach.
Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach
- Offers the authentic Singapore math pedagogy with fewer topics taught in greater depth at each grade level
- Features visual representations and modeling strategies to solve complex problems
- Consistent concrete-pictorial-abstract progression
- Strong development of both conceptual understanding, place value, and computational fluency
- Students that understand the “how” as well as the “why”
Your Co-op Savings: By joining this GroupBuy offer, members save 25% on Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach — plus receive FREE shipping (to U.S. street addresses), and get 5 Bonus SmartPoints for every dollar spent on the Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach Homeschool Programs.
With Saxon Math Homeschool, you can help your child develop a mastery of math language and concepts, from kindergarten to advanced high school levels.
Saxon Math Homeschool is based on the teaching principles of incremental development, continual practice and review, and cumulative assessment. The programs are organized by:
- K–3 teaches basic concepts, plus geometry, patterns, and time
- Math 5/4–8/7 transitions to textbooks, plus algebraic and geometric reasoning
- High school texts prepare students for college, from Algebra 1 to Calculus
Your Co-op Savings: By joining this GroupBuy offer, members save 25% on Saxon Math™ — plus receive FREE shipping (to U.S. street addresses), and get 5 Bonus SmartPoints for every dollar spent on the Saxon Math & Phonics Homeschool Programs.
Hands-On Math Homeschool Curriclum
Do you have visual, kinesthetic, or auditory learner? RightStart Mathematics is a popular hands-on and visual program for early math learners that stresses understanding math concepts and problem solving throughout the curriculum.
Sold in kits with lots of manipulatives, the heart of the RightStart program is the AL Abacus, which is grouped in fives and tens for quick recognition of quantities. Children develop visual strategies as they use this and other manipulatives. The back side of the AL Abacus teachers place value to the thousands. Additional practice is provided with math card games.
Is RightStart Mathematics Right For You?
- What Makes RightStart Different identifies the basic premise underlying the RightStart curriculum.
- AL Abacus Basics explains about how the AL Abacus is a hands-on learning tool and also how to teach children how to use it correctly.
- Math and the Young Child explains how you can teach children, at a young age, so they will have a life long love of math. It also explains that visualization is key to helping children understand mathematics.
- The Research Summary, is a helpful guide to teachers, teaching the RightStart Mathematics in a classroom.
- The kits are sold for different “Levels”, not grades. Take the Starting Level Questionnaire to determine the right level for your child.
- Play with the online Interactive Al Abacus to get a feel for how this manipulative works.
- Read about Awards and Reviews.
Your Co-op Savings: The Co-op is pleased to give members the best deal anywhere for RightStart Mathemathics:
- Low price guarantee (Details.)
- FREE shipping to U.S. addresses.
- 5 SmartPoints for every dollar spent that you can use to purchase other award-winning online curricula through the Co-op. Click here to see what you can get with your SmartPoints.
The ShillerMath curriculum includes research-designed lessons in student workbooks, diagnostic tests with answer keys, music, flashcards, and Montessori-based manipulatives. Plus, the kits include FREE digital content and downloads of the lessons!
Your Co-op Savings: Exclusively through the Co-op, we are pleased to give members our Low price guarantee (Details.). Plus, depending upon what is purchased, members will earn up to 3,500 SmartPoints that you can use to purchase other award-winning online curriculum through the Co-op.
Ready to save on your homeschool math curriculum?>>>Shop Homeschool Buyers Co-op Today!