Valentine’s day will be a treat with these ten easy recipes to make with your child this February.
10 Simple Valentine’s Day Treats to make with your Kids!
1 Your kiddos will love this Valentine’s Day Snack Mix recipe from Passion for Savings.
2 Feel fancy with this Fast Chocolate Fondue from Fox and Briar. A great last-minute recipe for Valentine’s Day.
3 These Teddy Bear Graham Cookies are almost too cute to eat! Find the simple recipe on Hello, Wonderful.
4 Wrap those candy hearts up with a chocolate kiss! Find the Candy Heart Pretzel Bites recipe on Two Sisters Crafting.
PreK / Kindergarten Printable Activities Pack for Valentine’s Day
Make learning fun with a 26 page printable activities pack for your little one.
5 The whole family will love your Homemade Heart Marshmallows, and Belly Full’s recipe is easier than you think!
6 This Emoji Chocolate Bark is so simple and so much fun! Living Locurto makes it easy with her recipe and video instructions!
7 Yum! Cupid and your cuties will love your Very Valentine Pudding Cookies from Crazy for Crust.
8 Two Sisters Crafting are back with another delicious Valentine’s Day recipe: a fun and festive Popcorn!
9 Easier to make than cake pops but just as good, Glorious Treats’ Valentines’s Marshmallow Pops are a great treat to share.
10 Who doesn’t love Rice Krispies treats? Make those sticky squares in to Valentine’s Day hearts with Skip to My Lou’s Heart Rice Krispie Pops recipe.
More Valentine’s Day fun from the Resource Room
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Worksheet
- Read together: 12 Heartwarming Valentine’s Day Books for Little Kids
- Have a treat: 10 Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to Make with Your Child
- Play a game: 10 Fun Valentine’s Day Games
- Create something new: 5 Valentine Activities for Kids: Invitation to Play
- Make some Valentine goo: 5 Valentine’s Day Slime Recipes for Sensory Play