This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for details.
Celebrate the season with fun fall crafts for kids of all ages. You’ll find stamping, twisting, tying, and gluing. Paint and paper. You’ll see some process-based crafting and some product-based crafts that will make lovely gifts for grandparents and friends near and far!
Read on to find your next fall project!
After a full year in Ohio, my Florida-born children all agree that Fall is their favorite season. Last year was the first time my kids saw the changing leaves and wore mittens! This year they are looking forward to hot apple cider and jumping in the leaf piles.
I love fall, too. And in my ripe old age (eegads almost 40!) I’ve begun to appreciate the change of seasons. The way that the change in weather, clothes, and foods marks the year and makes each part unique and memorable.
So this year, we will celebrate fall! I’ve gathered twenty fun fall craft ideas for my kids and yours. I hope you find something fun to celebrate the season!
Fall Crafts for Kids
1 Fall Leaf Sponge Stamp Kids Crafts from The Crafting Chicks
2. Fall Tree Paper Bag Craft from Natural Beach Living
3. Cupcake Liner Owl Craft from Artsy Craftsy Mom
4. Apple Stamping Craft from Natural Beach Living
5. Bracelet Craft for Kids with DIY Embellished Beads from Buggy and Buddy
6. Super Simple Pumpkin Craft from Sugar Bee Crafts
7. Glittered Leaf Ornaments with 2-Ingredient Clay Dough from Happy Hooligans
8. Felt Leaf Finger Puppets from Crafts by Amanda
9. Tissue Paper Fall Trees Craft from Our Kid Things
10. Yarn Wrapped Pinecone Apple Tree from Buggy and Buddy
11. Scratch Art Fall Leaf Craft from Moms and Crafters
12. Brushed Leaf Silhouette Art from Happy Hooligans
13. Easy Leaf Pinch Pots from Red Ted Art
14. Horse Chestnut Animals and People from Kenarry
15. Sticking it to Fall Crafts from How Wee Learn
16. Leaf Suncatcher Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids
17. Button Pumpkin Craft from Sugar Bee Crafts
18. Paper Bag Scarecrow from Crafts by Amanda
19. Mason Jar Fall Luminaries from Where Imagination Grows
20. A Fall Leaf Potato Stamp from How Wee Learn
Where to go next?
- 10 FUN Fall STEM Activities
- 100 Friendly Halloween Activities, Books, & Crafts for Little Kids!
- 31 days of Friendly Halloween Books for Preschool
- 10 Pumpkin Books for Preschool! NOT Scary for Little Kids
Ashley helps parents who want to homeschool find the resources they need to successfully teach their children. Ashley is a former teacher, current homeschooler, published author, and designer behind Circle Time with Miss Fox printables as well as the creator of this website, The Homeschool Resource Room.