Love your new attendance records?
Take a peek inside the new Homeschool Portfolio that will take the hassle out of homeschool record keeping and reporting.
Three designs available now with 2 day Prime Shipping.
The Homeschool Portfolio
56 page portfolio with a variety unique pages to meet your needs, including:
- Homeschool Requirements
- Attendance Log: choose any month and date to start and end your school year
- Holidays & Important Dates
- Curriculum and Supplement List: two-page spread with space to track eight subjects and list materials used throughout the year
- 8 Subject Spreads: featuring Curriculum Checklist and Assignments tracker. Track lessons, chapters, or pages completed, assignments, assessments, and grades
- Unit Studies & Project Tracker: twelve unit study and project tracking boxes with room for topic, date(s), subjects, materials, and notes
- Co-ops & Classes
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Field Trip Log
- Reading Log
- Child Work Samples: ten pages featuring a variety of lined and unlined pages to keep your child’s completed work, photos, and notes
Use this versatile homeschool portfolio as a functional homeschool record keeper to comply with state guidelines or keep as a personal homeschool journal to see your child’s progress and hold your most cherished homeschool memories. Order yours today.
Printable version also available on Teachers Pay Teachers.