Add some fun to your February lesson plans with these Valentine’s Day games for kids!
10 Fun Valentines Day Games for Kids!
1 Run, jump, and skip with a Musical Hearts Game from Teach Mama.
2 Practice your archery with a fun Cupid’s Arrow Toss game from Playground Parkbench.
3 Play a Valentine’s themed Eye Spy Game with a free printable from Live Laugh Rowe.
4 A Valentine Heart Scavenger Hunt is great fun for little ones and simple for Mom! Find simple instructions from from The Eyes of a Boy.
5 Grab your candy hearts and play a Minute to Win It Challenge from Kid Friendly Things To Do.
6 This Giant Heart Matching Game is big fun with a little learning mixed in! Find directions on Toddler Approved.
7 Five in a row is BINGO! Play with fun Valentine themed Bingo cards available on Amazon.
8 The whole family will enjoy a little competition with the Valentine’s Bean Bag Toss game from The Real Thing with the Coake Family.
9 Hop and count along as your kiddos get active with the Heart Hopscotch Learning Game from Toddler Approved.
10 Find a special surprise with Balancing Home’s My Heart is Bursting Punch Out game.
More Valentine’s Day fun from the Resource Room
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Worksheet
- Read together: 12 Heartwarming Valentine’s Day Books for Little Kids
- Have a treat: 10 Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to Make with Your Child
- Create something new: 5 Valentine Activities for Kids: Invitation to Play
- Make some Valentine goo: 5 Valentine’s Day Slime Recipes for Sensory Play