I’ve rounded all the homeschool planner videos you need to make the biggest decision of your homeschool year. Okay okay, maybe choosing a planner isn’t the biggest decision, but it’s one of the most fun!
Read on to see some of the most popular name-brand homeschool planners.
Paper planning is a huge part of my life. My planners help me keep everyone and everything together on a daily basis.
I also just love picking out a pretty planner. One (or more haha) that I will love to sit down with every day.
Homeschool is no different. I’m excited to find a new homeschool planner that I love!
Note: This post is about printed paper planners.
> If you’re looking for a great online planner >>> Save Your Sanity with this Homeschool Planner for Large Families
> If you’re looking for planner printables>>> Free Homeschool Planners to Create Your Custom Binder!
Plans for a Homeschool Planner
This year, I’ve committed to planning a bit less. I love making plans, but with two little homeschoolers and a preschooler planning needs to be efficient and purposeful.
That means a couple things will be changing for me:
- Planning weekly rather than monthly or quarterly
- Using a homeschool planner to re-pace curriculum rather than trying to stick to pacing guides
- Being more purposeful with planning field trips, classes and outings
- Keeping a homeschool portfolio separately – My planner will be functional for laying out plans only, not a keepsake or a record of our work to turn in.
Popular Homeschool Planner Brands
If you’re part of the hobby planning world, these brands will look familiar. Many companies have homeschool and teacher planners available alongside their weekly/monthly planners.
Teacher Planner vs. Homeschool Planner
You will see a few differences between teacher and homeschool planners. The main pages are generally the same. You will see a difference in extra pages: field trip pages vs. class attendance trackers for example.
Most of the classroom teacher pages can be easily adjusted. You can pull pages out or slap a sticker on and write a different header. The important thing is the meat of the planner – the weekly layout. That’s what you’re going to be using most of the time.
Most Popular Homeschool Planners
Take a look inside some of the most popular homeschool planners. Check out the weekly layouts (some even have options) and the extra pages. Find what fits your homeschool and personal style. Above all, choose one that you will just love to use.
Planner flip throughs included in this post:
- Limelife Homeschool Planner
- Plum Paper Homeschool Planner
- The Well-Planned Day Homeschool Planner
- Erin Condren Teacher Planner
- Happy Planner Big Teacher Edition
- Homeschool Portfolio
Limelife Homeschool Planner
Customize a Limelife Planner on Limelifeplanners.com
Video by Limelife Planners
Plum Paper Homeschool Planner
Find Plum Paper Planners on Etsy.
Video from Raising Little Sparrows
The Well Planned Day Homeschool Planner
Find The Well-Planned Day 2018-2019 on Amazon
Video from Unexpected Homeschoolers
Erin Condren Teacher Planner
Customize your Erin Condren Teacher planner on ErinCondren.com
Video by Erin Condren
Happy Planner Teacher Planner
Find the Happy Planner Teacher Box Kit on Amazon.
Video by The Happy Planner
Homeschool Portfolio for Planning and Record Keeping
Find the Homeschool Portfolio on Amazon.
What homeschool planner are you using this year? Tell me in the comments below.
More planning and record keeping from the Resource Room:
- Save Your Sanity with this Homeschool Planner for Large Families
- How to Convert Your Planner for Annual Homeschool Planning & Tracking
- Free Printable Homeschool Planner
- FREE Family Organization Calendar! Get Organized NOW!
- Easy, Elegant Homeschool Portfolio
And if you love planners as much as I do, check out our sister site Plannerlove and Printables!